What You Need to Know About Tornado Damage:
It’s important to understand that tornado damage can be catastrophic and cause a great deal of physical damage to your home and to your emotions. Southeast Restoration Group specializes in identifying tornado damage, and we will coordinate with your insurance company to provide you with excellent service while restoring your life and repairing your property.
Safety and Hazard Tips AFTER the Tornado:
If your home has experienced tornado damage, it is strongly encouraged to turn off the following main utilities:
By turning these off, it will help prevent additional damage and a potential fire from occurring.
After the storm, be on alert for:
- Broken glass due to shattered windows
- Collapsed building material
- Hazardous debris
In the event of a catastrophic tornado with widespread damage, listen to your public safety officials and give them your full cooperation and attention to ensure your safety and the safety of your family.
Once the storm has passed and your family and neighbors are safe, please follow these guidelines:
- Contact your insurance provider and begin the claim process.
- If you have a visible hole in your roof or broken windows, a tarp or board-up is needed. Southeast Restoration Group has a certified team to perform this emergency service to prevent further water damage from heavy rain from occurring to your home.
- Document and photograph all personal contents affected by the tornado damage.
Tornados can bring shingle damage, roof punctures and broken windows, along with destroying your personal belongings. Southeast Restoration Group has seen every scenario, and we are here to serve you. We have a 24-hours a day, 7-days a week certified team ready to assist you in your time of need.
“Leave it BETTER than you found it” is a core value we follow, and we will live up to that standard for entrusting us to repair your home. If you need assistance, please call 770.345.3500 today.